Seize the Music Florence
What is Seize the Music Florence with Carpe Diem String Quartet?
Seize the Music Florence offers music lovers an opportunity to study chamber music with outstanding coaches, to perform, and to broaden and enrich their musical experience in the world renowned historic city of Florence, Italy.
Visit the website of our unbrella organization in Florence, Italy.
Participants will be offered:
- Daily rehearsals and coaching with the members of Carpe Diem String Quartet
- Several guided day trips during the week to famous landmarks
- Breakfast and light lunch
- Accomodation in private or double rooms
- An option to perform at the end of the week
June 25 (Sunday) arrival and check in
June 26 - July 1(Monday - Saturday) daily coachings, rehearsals, optional tours
Saturday - final concert, including a performance by Carpe Diem String Quartet
July 2 (Sunday) depart
Cost - $2,950.00 inclusive of all instruction, day trips, meals*, housing**, and concert
* breakfast and light lunch only.
** private rooms $3,100.00
for more information firstname.lastname@example.org